– Compact all-in-one DX-format zoom lens that goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation.
– Designed to draw peak performance from Nikon’s new high-resolution image sensors.
– VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances.
– Get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject, then zoom in for dazzling macro-style close-ups.
– Superb NIKKOR optics, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for better contrast and Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing.
A compact all-in-one lens that’s ready for anything.
If you’re looking for an outstanding grab-and-go lens—the kind you’ll keep on your camera for nearly every situation—check out the new AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR. Optimized to draw full potential from Nikon’s high-resolution DX-format image sensors, it delivers beautiful ultra-sharp photos and videos with softly blurred backgrounds. Its versatile 7.8x zoom range (18mm to 140mm) lets you shoot everything from wide-angle family portraits to telephoto close-ups on the sports field. 4 stops of VR image stabliization means sharper handheld photos and video, especially when shooting in low light or at maximum focal length. You can even get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject for macro-style close-ups!