The all-new D800 digital SLR camera will turn your imagination into stunning still images and spectacular videos. With its revolutionary 36.3 megapixels and the EXPEED3 image-processing engine, the D800 is your ideal professional camera.
Designed for versatility and high performance, this D-SLR is equipped to handle massive amounts of data with ultra-fast speed. D800 also offers superior image quality and supports ISO sensitivities from 50 to 25600. In addition, videos can be filmed in FX- and DX-based movie formats, creating true cinematic experiences.
For those who are seeking extraordinary details in their images, the D800E was specially built to create the sharpest shots by disabling the aliasing and moiré pattern reduction operation performed by the optical low-pass filter.
– Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 6400, expandable to Lo 1 (ISO 50 equivalent) or Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent).
– Further improved high-speed, multifunctional, high-performance image-processing engine EXPEED 3.
– 51-point AF system with enhanced performance in subject acquisition and focusing in low-light situations.
– Glass pentaprism viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage (FX format) and approx. 0.7x magnification.
– Approx. 921k-dot, wide-viewing angle, 8-cm (3.2-in.) LCD monitor with reinforced glass and automatic monitor brightness control.
– Newly developed shutter unit tested for over 200,000 cycles; shutter speed up to 1/8,000 s and flash synchronization up to 1/250 s.
– Continuous shooting at approx. 4 fps* (FX, 5:4) and approx. 5 fps* (1.2x, DX).
– MB-D12 Multi-Power Battery Pack (optional) that enables high-speed continuous shooting at approx. 6 fps* in DX format.
– The D800E is a unique alternative that realizes the sharpest images possible.